admin 發表於 2023-11-8 13:14:50

過年出境游,超實用海外旅游英语全收录,拿去不谢!

May I see your passport, please?

贫苦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那兒留宿?

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭馆。

What's the purpose of your visit?

观光的目标為什麼?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是不是有台灣回程機票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

参观(公事)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

估计在美國逗留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

估计逗留约10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带几多現金?

I have 800 dollars.

约莫800元。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得舒畅。

I'm just passing through.

我只是過境罢了。

Thank you.

感谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即出發前去日内瓦。

行李遗失

Where can I get my baggage?

我在那邊可获得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一個茶色小观光袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

咱们正在查询拜访,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

這是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?

咱们可能遗失了几件行李,以是必需填份行李遗失陈述。 请和我到辦公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是不是可贫苦告急盘問?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你统共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,请當即送到我逗留的饭馆。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描写你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

如果今天没法找到行李,你可若何帮忙我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一其中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要采辦留宿所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

海關申報

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申報单。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要带去台灣的本地怀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是不是有任何工具必要申報?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒類或卷烟吗?

No, I don't.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打開這個袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私家利用的。

What are these?

這些工具是做何用?

You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必需為這項物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

這些是我私家利用的工具。

Do you have any other baggage?

你另有其它行李吗?

These a便秘治療,re gifts for my friends.

這些是给朋侪的禮品。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将這张申報卡交给出口处的官员。

機场游览信息

Where is the tourist information?

游览咨询中間在那邊?

Can you reco妹妹end a hotel which is not too expensive?

是不是可建议一間较為便宜的旅店?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是不是有機场巴士可到市區?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是不是有每晚耗费在50美元如下的饭馆?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租車号召站)在那邊?

Could you reco妹妹end a hotel in the city center?

是不是可建议一家位于市中間的旅店?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在那邊可搭乘希尔顿饭馆的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在挨近車站(海滩)的饭馆。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要若何才能达到希尔顿饭馆?

How much is it per night?

每晚用度為几多?

Do you have a hotel list?

這兒有饭馆目次吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

用度是不是包括税與辦事费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是不是可供给我一份青年旅店的目次?

Is breakast included?

早饭是不是已包括于用度内?

健康美容,May I have a city map?

是不是可给我一份都會舆圖?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若逗留很多天是不是有任何扣頭?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是不是可在此预订饭馆(租車)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要逗留两晚。

機位预约、确認篇

Hello. This is United Airlines.

結合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确認班機。

What's your name and flight number?

请说您的台甫與班機号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班機号码是飞往洛杉 機的結合航空003班機。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确認班機時候没有扭转。

I can'嫩白皂,t find your name. Really?

我找不到您的台甫。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再奉告我一次您的台甫?

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我依然没法在订位名单中找到您的 名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

别担忧,這班班機仍有空地供给新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一個經濟舱坐位,對吗?

Now you have been booked.

没問题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

感谢。你们什麼時候起頭打點登機?

Two hours before departure time.

腾飞前2小時。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必需在最少1小時前打點登機。

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那末,请帮我從新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱愧,這班飞機已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

如果我在此等待,有機位的機率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉機的班機什麼時候腾飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

後天,禮拜五。

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

太好了。请奉告我班機号码與腾飞時候?

What is the fare?

用度几多?、

【資料大禮包】

WenQuad�X�}
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 過年出境游,超實用海外旅游英语全收录,拿去不谢!